Saturday, June 1, 2013

Friday May 31st

We are very blessed by many wonderful people in our lives. The Haila family has been a blessing to us in SO many ways. Noah was able to spend the day with his best friends (the Haila kids:) They spent the morning at the library. Seriously....how cute are they?! :) 


 I ended up getting mastitis and had to stay the night at home last because I was just too sick to stay with Haley. :( I can't tell you how excited I was to see her this morning. 


We got some good Mommy, Haley snuggle time.



I wonder what she's thinking. :) 

 Brad came to stay with us for the weekend and was able to meet little Haley. :) 

She also got some snuggle time with Daddy. I'm not sure if you have noticed but Seth is getting a little scruffy, he's not shaving until Haley comes home. Haley girl you better come home soon. ;) I didn't ever think my husband would have a beard. I guess we will wait and see. 


I had to say goodnight to our sweet Haley girl again tonight. I'm just not feeling well enough to stay with her yet. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment