Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tuesday June 4th

Today was another hard day leaving Noah. He cries "NO Mommy NO go!" when it's time for me to leave. It breaks my heart every time. It doesn't help that he hasn't been feeling well. All he wants to do is snuggle with me. When I dropped him off this morning we were both crying. I'm getting excited to have our family all together at HOME! :)


Grandpa Kirk was able to come and spend a couple of days with us. :) Noah was pretty excited to say the least. 



















Happy girl after getting a full tummy. :) 


 Just hanging out with Daddy! 


















Bank Children's Hospital has this wonderful playroom for the kids to play in. Noah has gone up there a few times with different people. This evening I was finally able to take him up there and have some god Mommy and Noah time together. I have missed spending time with him. It has been hard going from spending 24/7 with him to not seeing him as much.  




Haley has lost weight the past two days since she has been eating on her own. They want to see her gain weight for a couple of days before we go home. We weighted her tonight and she GAINED 40gms!!!! :) Pray that she gains weight tomorrow so that we can bring our sweet girl home. Thanks for all your love, support and prayers through this journey God has us on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment