Monday, June 3, 2013

Saturday June 1st - Haley's Due Date! :)

Today was Haley's due! I can't believe she has already been with us for 17 days!! She is just so wonderful! 


These are the beautiful flowers from my sister and niece. :) 



Haley Mae did a good job nursing this morning! :) 


Haley wasn't loving being in her crib so my wonderful nurse found us this fun chair. It's awesome and Haley really enjoys it! It put her right to sleep.

Brad, Seth and Noah came to pick me up for the evening. Just hanging out in the waiting room.


They have the Blank Hospital decorated so fun! 











We had a nice Starbucks date this evening. 

 




We had some good Mommy and Noah time tonight. Also with some good family time. 



We have been blessed with wonderful nurses, who truly enjoy taking care of Haley. That has really helped as I have been trying to stay at home and get some good rest as I recover from mastitis. I had asked the doctor a couple of days ago when Haley could be done with the fortifier (which adds calories without adding the volume), I don't think that she likes it. He said he wanted to wait another day. My nurse asked one of the doctors if she could do a little test with Haley and try a bottle of just breast milk and a bottle with the fortifier and she what she did. She took her FIRST FULL FEEDING tonight with just a breast milk bottle!!! The nurse called to tell me and I couldn't help but rejoice and cry happy tears. She then took two more FULL bottles through the night! Way to go girl!! We are SO proud of you!! Happy Due Date Birthday! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment