Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monday June 3rd

I had a busy morning at home with Noah so I didn't get up to the hospital as early as I would have liked. It's been really hard trying to be a mom of two kids when the two kids have to be in different places. That has for sure been one of the hardest struggles for me through all of this. 

Haley did a good job nursing today. :) Now that I'm able to feed her whenever she wants we have just been hanging out and eating off and on here and there. It's been great!! Which is why there aren't as many pictures today. ;)


Noah was able to spend the day with the Haila kids at our house, which I think was a nice change for Noah. Here is Noah hanging out with his good buddy Macy. 


Again Haley just really enjoys the chair. This is her all snuggled up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment