Monday, June 3, 2013

Sunday June 2nd

Haley did a fantastic job nursing today! I think getting rid of the fortifier and her hitting her due date all just made a world of difference. :) I can't believe how much she has improved on her feedings! I feel like she has changed SO much in the past couple of weeks. I'm so thankful for all the blessings God has continued to give us through all of this. God is SO good!


Tonight was bath night. She enjoys baths just as much as Noah did. :) 






We thought we would have a little more fun while we are here. Played around with her towel. ;) She was hungry and not loving that we were taking too long. 
Check out that wild hair! 













She's all clean with new bedding and everything! :) 







Of course got some good mommy snuggle time. I could just hold her ALL the time!! 


Haley really enjoys this chair and Noah of course had to check it out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment